Whether your budget calls for front flow, reverse flow, side downdraft, or full downdraft with a heated and pressurized system, Spray Tech / Junair is your leader for Truck Spray Booths. Spray Tech / Junair manufactures larger-size spray booths for trucks, over-sized vehicles, and large equipment. Instead of obsolete I-Beam construction, we utilize formed steel J-Beam construction which provides great strength without additional weight.
All of our panels are punched and squared robotically for superior fit and finish. Our CNC controlled equipment precisely punches each and every beam and panel for perfect alignment with nut and bolt assembly. Our Engineering staff and design team ensure that you will have superior fit and finish and rapid assembly of every booth that we ship. We have a variety of standard and custom options to meet your specific needs.
- Single Wall Panel Construction of G-90 Galvanized Steel
- Double Layer 14 Gauge Stiffeners Assembled with Carriage Bolts
- 42″ Tube Axial Fans providing 45 linear feet per minute Down Draft Air Movement
- Booths use Down Draft Diffusion Media in Ceiling with Intake Plenum*
- Crating and Light Bulbs Included
- (36) 20″x20″, Class 2 Intake Filters
- 4-Tube, T-8, 32 Watt, Fluorescent Light Fixtures with Mirrored Reflectors
- Electronic Ballasts & Daylight Corrected Bulbs
- Direct Drive Blower/10HP/15,200 CFM*
- 12′ Exhaust Duct Kit with a Damper Style Exhaust Cap**
- Air Make-up / Heaters, Blowers, and Control Panels Optional
*Additional sizes and configurations are available for custom applications.
- Full Downdraft Cabin 30′ L x 16’W x 16’H
- Full Downdraft Cabin 40′ L x 16’W x 16’H
- Full Downdraft Cabin 50′ L x 16’W x 16’H
- Full Downdraft Cabin 60′ L x 16’W x 16’H